You’ve finished your book and now you’re wondering: How on earth will I sell it? This is a daunting question, to be sure, one that involves carefully considering who your readers are and where you will find them.
Whatever the tactic, one of the first steps in reaching readers is to obtain book reviews. Authors Press is now partnered with Kirkus Reviews to help you promote your book in the most trusted brands in the publishing company. Each Kirkus review gives both a general sense of a book’s worth and specific information about its strengths and weaknesses.
- An approximately 250-300 word review that includes a general summary of context and a concise, unbiased opinion of the book’s strengths and weaknesses.
- A Kirkus editor analyzes your book and considers its elements individually, including content, style, and voice.
- The editor matches your book with a reviewer who has significant experience with and appreciates your book’s genre and topics.
- Will be returned to you 10-11 weeks.
Kirkus Reviews magazine
- It may also consider your review for publication in Kirkus Reviews magazine
- Published on the 1st and 15th of each month in both digital and print formats.
- Be in Kirkus Catalog